View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
BJ has mellowed, isn't that guy from 2007 anymore. You missed the memo.

BJ doesn't appreciate E90 owners who come into this forum and take a dump on the F30. I don't think I'm alone in that regard. The ATS stuff was relevant back when it was just a rumor; now that it's here and it's not selling and we can see it's garbage, these threads are just a waste of time. Can be fun, but even that's run its course.

You own an E90 and there's a really good E90 subforum. Perhaps it's time to make some noise over there.

BJ
I know you probably don't find the above issues of yours funny anymore, but they didn't go back in 2007, those were said as late as maybe a month or two ago.

The discussions about the ATS and F30 has no place in the E90 forums. In fact the discussions about some Cadillacs of the 80's have little to do with ATS also, but hey if you think it is a good subject, it must be so.

You leased a Luxury trim F30, probably one of the much lesser F30 trims sold by BMW, driven mostly by ladies anyway, and you hate the m-sport trim, yet you act as if you own the F30 discussions.

The point is, you have little credential to try to dictate who can or cannot talk to you

Last edited by dtc100; 11-14-2012 at 08:47 AM.