1. Your car has a rev limiter. It is at fairly high RPM. Are you hitting it?
2. What plugs did you use? (Aside from that, if you replaced them and it changed nothing, then they weren't the underlying issue).
3. How is replacing the ATC button supposed to 'fix' the ATC not working?
4. What is the ATC doing to be 'not working'?
5. Brand of alarm? What is the voltage of your battery with the car off? With the car running?
6. You're gonna have a blast replacing that door handle. On coupe's they're a bitch.
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom