View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfox335i View Post
Mostly the difference is the M loses the fog lights in exchange for more airflow underneath. Sport line has those silver fins and the fog lights. Not sure if M has the black kidney grilles either.

I think both look great, I have a sport so I probably am a little biased to lean towards that but in reality both look the best among the different lines.

Thanks for the reply. I should have clarified myself however.

The picture I uploaded below shows the grill of a 328 sport line. It pops out at an angle. All the other lines in 328 to my knowledge do not have such angle on their grills even the M sport line. I've seen maybe 4 M sport 328i at different dealerships and their grills are all just plain as the no line 328.

However, I know the 335i M sport has the same looking grill as that of the sport line which pops out.

Yesterday, at a dealership website, I've seen a picture of a 328i (allegedly) whose grill looked like the one below and was wondering if something has changed recently that BMW decided to go with the popping grill for 328 M Sport, or if the dealership was mistakenly using the picture of their 335i instead, or etc.

Does anyone know? Anyone who owns a 328 M sport, do your grills pop out like the picture?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	328i sport front grill.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	349518  

Last edited by kkapdolee; 11-14-2012 at 08:00 AM.