View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elektrobank View Post
I decided to take that offer on the loaded 328 M-Sport. I checked a bunch of places as well as the one recommended on this site and they all quoted me in the $600-$700 range, and the other lowest offered me the same deal but was further away. This place started at $740 and after I walked away many times they finally offered me that as their rock bottom. As far as I can tell it's a pretty decent deal, my last car was about $42k and I was paying $640.
You don't have to go with "as far as I can tell". All the information you need to understand a lease, calculate it exactly and negotiate it, along with the invoice pricing on the car is available to you right here on Bimmerfest. It's entirely up to you whether you take advantage of it. Did you look into doing multiple security deposits in order to lower the money factor? Do you know if they marked up the money factor and the acquisition fee from the base rate?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 11-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.