Thread: On the Turandot
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmurray14 View Post
For what it's worth, my car is definitely at the VPC in NJ, but the Wallenius site still doesn't show a "1" under customs release, nor is there a "Delivered From" entry. Perhaps their tracking isn't so accurate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh View Post
Yup. It seems most of the cars shipped to Baltimore on the Turandot have made it to NJ and are lined up for final inspection . Looks like the WW site is not updated for all cars , the BMW NA site should say something like "Finishing Touches" ... now it hopefully will just be a matter or days (depending on work which needs to be done and queue due to the week long shutdown)
Quote:
Originally Posted by irianjim View Post
For what it is worth, the BMW site shows my car as "Finishing Touches", so I take that as a positive sign that it is at least showing movement. Now, do I believe it will be here on the 14th as my CA says? I wouldn't bet money on it. But it should be here relatively soon and I take it as a sign of progress.
So did you guys ever get the 1 to fill in?

I have it the same way. What should i see next? Can someone who is delivered put up there whole tracking?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-14 at 12.57.37 PM.png
Views:	30
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	349558