View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD330i View Post
BJ and all 'Festers,

Glad to hear that most , if not all of you are getting back your power. And life is returning back to somewhat normalcy Just saw on our Local San Diego News, that our local Power company San Diego Gas and Electric sent crews back East to New York and I am assuming New Jersey. They have an agreement with ConEd to provide extra techs to help out in disaster situations. They just got back last night. They had no time off , and were working 16 hour days In fact, I will be in New Jersey from Novemeber 28 to December 14th for Sales Training at my Pharmaceutical Company. We are located in Bridgewater NJ. Fly into Newark. I don't know NJ well, am I anywhere near you guys ? Did that part of NJ have much damage or power problems. I was back there 2 years ago, I am looking forward to a couple weeks on the East Coast. Good luck with all the issues you are all dealing with
Thank you for the kind words, and while no one is talking about it much the effort that was given by the people from out-of-state to repair our problems was fantastic.

I am up in Northern New Jersey, about 30 minutes away from Bridgewater. Bridgewater is a really nice area but inland, I don't think the storm affected it that much down there.

Have a great visit, if you're lonely I can come down and give you a ride in my Luxury liner.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®