View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
I have to laugh every time I see someone say that they hate the way the headlights touch the grilles on the F30. It just makes me think of little kids who won't eat their meals because the meat/potatoes/vegetables are touching each other. What a bunch of fussy eaters! To think that someone wouldn't buy a BMW because of this is even more laughable. What are you gonna do, buy an Audi or some other, lesser car?

P.S. I didn't like the look of the Z4 when it was first released but that wasn't the only reason I wouldn't have bought one at the time. The look grew on me but when I had a chance to buy my Z4 M Roadster looks definitely weren't the first consideration. I'll be doing ED on an M4 in a few years no matter how it looks.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!