View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:08 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesE39 View Post
Wait for the exact car you are looking for, or you will regret it. trust me if you get a 5 spd 530i sport you will fall in love with the car. I love my car to death, i looked for this exact car for about a yr. sterling gey 2003 530i with sports and black interior, i wanted the manual but when i sat in this car and i saw the shades and how sexy the car looked i know that if i walked away from it i wouldnt find another one so i got it. and if this car was a 1000 miles away i would have drove for it. trust me taking a weekend to go get an amazing car like this is more than worth it.
Gorgeous car! Great advice, I am turning this search into a fun one. I'm only 2 hours from San Francisco and 6 miles north of LA so I'm sure I can find what I am looking for. SF has a 2002 black on black 540 with a manual transmission but I'm not sure I want the V8. Plus this car doesn't seem to have a lot of maintenance records and it has 125,000 miles so that scares me. I think the 530 is a better bet. Sounds like the 540 doesn't handle as well as the 530