View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535xi,328xiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharbotcom View Post
Well, I got my baby back after having the "global update" performed and I must say there is big difference in how she runs. The hesitation is gone (responds like the JB3 does) when in non-sport mode and she seems to have more spring in her step. I'm going to run her JB3 free for a few days just to get the "real" feel of her running bareback again. I was depressed last week before the global update as she was a bit sluggish and hesitated at times (especially when compared to having the JB3 on her). It will be interstiing to see/feel the difference when I slip the JB3 back on her. But I must say guys, the update does make her feel better. I know some have complained that right after the update the hesitation, etc. was gone but after time it has reappeared. I won't go too long before I put the JB3 back on so I doubt I'll experience the return of the hesitation (if indeed it were to return).

I've attached the work order for reference to the SIB.
Are you going to update to the JB4 Stage 1...likely a harness update? I can tell you that the JB4 I have added is fantastic from every perspective. Thanks for the tip.