View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:09 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 540i
Yes, it was awsom, took delivery of a 335 iX sedan Oct 20, 2012. Could only spend 2 days in the Munich area, stopped and spent a day at Dachau Concentration Camp, then went to Dachau Castle. The View from the patio behind Dachau Castle was phenominal. Had an expresso & a pastry and returned back to Munich & went to the Opera and saw Tosca, well worth it. Next day drove to the Castles Hogenschagnau & Neuschanstein, about a hour & 45 minute trip each way, made it back to Munich Airport dropoff before 1900 (paid the addiotional 50 euro for late drop-off) stayed at the Kimpinsky Airport. I had a 920 departure next day for Bucharest. Sitting here now waiting for my car to arrive. The shipping agent was kind enough to share the particulars about the transport, got the Vessal Name, departure date, arrival date & port via email one week after drop off. Was able to follow the ships progress at least when it was near any major port for free on MarineTraffic.com. (you have to pay a fee if you want to follow it in international waters). My ship the Don Juan is currently off the coast of Long Island due in to NY today. Wonder how log it will take my deraler to pick it up and deliver it.