View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X1 sDrive28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy_S View Post
Going in to negotiate tonight. Getting a lot of packages/options on the car. Are people getting invoice on those? Or is the 500 plus invoice only applying to the base MSRP? Also, is that AFTER the incentives or are those on top of it?

Appreciate the help!
I just picked up my X1 last night. Deal was for $500 over invoice. The car has the Ultimate package on it plus the paddle shift steering wheel. I had to order the car and while it was in transit the $500 holiday credit appeared and this was added to the deal bringing the total to flat invoice.

I did not qualify for any of the other incentives but if I had they would be been applied as well bringing the price down below invoice.

Thus in my experience working with a forum sponsor, Justin at New Century BMW, right now you should be aiming for $500 over invoice and then apply the holiday credit and any other incentives you can qualify for. This will be the case no matter what options are on the vehicle. If your local BMW dealer will not go that low you do have options that will get you there.