View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:31 PM

Mein Auto: 550i/ 540i
The progress report: There is something to be said these days when you encounter outstanding American's doing outstanding work for American's. I went back to my roots in South Alabama to reach out for help in this matter. This morning, I e mailed the unsigned dealer purchase agreement, the MSO, my driver Lic and had another friend issue insurance coverage to a very nice young lady at the local DMV. Tonight my temp tag is on the fast track to the dealer. Yesterday I failed to win at plan A or B so there is a lot be said about having and working a plan C. The 550 should be deliveried today to the dealer from the Port of NJ. Monday is expected to be redelivery day. The Bimmerfest Family has been outstanding as well. You can not put a price on all the information contained within "This Family Network". The Country maybe in the tank but festers just focus on the positive and bring value to the table everyday. I sincerely appreciate all of you that help me and wish all festers Safe and Enjoyable Holiday Season. MackMan