View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyCMonkeyDo
Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Things to consider besides the engines.

1. Bigger brakes and better brakes on the 335. Plus additional features besides xenon.
2. The HUD included in the Technology package will change your life and the nav screen will be there no matter what and is shrunken down in plastic if you dont get it.
3. PDC and rear camera are great features you will not regret having. (the whole parking package is great if you can swing it.) My favorite feature is actually in the parking package as the front cameras are amazing when you need to pull out of a blind intersection or parking lot or alley or something like that. It saved me twice in France.
4. The Msport package is purely cosmetic.
5. You can save a ton of money skipping the Xdrive and getting these options AND a winter tire setup.

The 328 will feel like twice the car your e90 is in terms of power. Once you drive it you will know what I mean. If money is a bit of a restraint then I would stick with loading up the 328. But I recommend driving both and making the power decision first, before you start breaking down options. It seems most people decide the power is more than enough on the 328 and this allows them to add those one or two extra options that are not a MUST have, but a Damn that would be nice.

Welcome back to the boards!

Last edited by MonkeyCMonkeyDo; 11-15-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added