View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I Am The Machine

Mein Auto: Dreier, Fünfer & Siebener
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmybimmer View Post
If its about counting missiles, Israel is off the charts.. How come they don't count how many missiles were fired from Israel over the past decade+?

And regarding Israel simply firing back wherever the missiles came from, that's just their excuse to kill as many civilians as possible. If a terrorist hid in NYC and the US wanted to detain him/her, they would go out and search for him in a certain radius where he presumably is... they wouldn't drop missiles in Times Square and hope they terminated him.. This stuff does indeed depress me too. Such is life these days.
I agree, it's a terrible situation, but to criticize Israel, you must criticize Palestine as well. Palestinian rockets are frequently sent right into centers of people, and school children are killed frequently in Israel ais well.

I don't think civilians should be a part of any of this, but if you rightly complain that Israelis are killing Palestinian children, should you not also complained the Palestinians are killing Israeli children? Genuinely curious if there's something about this I am not aware of.

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp
// 1999 Chevy Tahoe //

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
You're a derbanana