View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2010 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitkumararora5 View Post
Ok, so I went to tht stealership today.
My car is under CPO warranty plus 2 year extended maintenance plan, and here is what I was told

-> This issue will come under CPO warranty plan with $50.00 deductible, if the issue is due to something got damaged then they will not cover under warranty , and will charge me $69.00 diagnostic fee.

When I was buying this car, I was told that the 2 year Maintenance plan will override the CPO warranty plan and their won't be any deductible.. they lied to me, i am really upset, I took car my back without fixing this isssue.

Please suggest what shall I do ?
Sorry, but you must have misunderstood because there's no linkage between a CPO warranty and a maintenance plan. The warranty covers defective components and the maintenance plan covers things like scheduled fluid changes, wiper blade replacements, brakes, etc for a period of two years. It should all be spelled out in the paperwork you received.
Premium, Value, Cold Weather, Sport Auto, Navigation, Satellite, Logic 7, Comfort Access, Park Distance, Fold Down Rear Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Rear Side Airbags, JB4 G5 ISO, BMS DCIs, Proform Clear Bra, LUX H8 LED angel eyes