View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 PM
GT = hi&bye

Mein Auto: 550i gt
The GT isn't for everyone....

Let's face it, the GT ain't for everybody. That is why you don't see them driving up and down the road like other 5 series vehicles.
Truth be told, I bought the car because it isn't popular. People see it and either love it or hate it. But "people" didn't buy my car, I did!!!

I will honestly say that the look of the GT grows on me more and more everyday. I own the car and I am still not 100% comfortable with the look of the car. I have found that certain colors make the car flow better. Dark colors, for example. My color, titanium silver, makes the car look boaty and turtle'ish. Again, all my opinion.

But I got my car fully, fully loaded at a price very reasonable to me.

My neighbor just got the new 650 BMW and paid around $80k. She told me out of her own mouth that she felt "robbed" because my car had way more (and I mean way more) options than hers, but was $30k cheaper! The GT, as big as it is, is just about as fast as her car.

Anyway, Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

If you need compliments for how sleek and sexy your car looks, you should've gotten a CLS and counted how many times you see that car on a day-to-day basis....too many times to keep count!