View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop362 View Post
Hey Kat..If I choose a color such as Crimson or Lemans I will return to the gloom of black interior but if it's Sapphire Black/Titanium/Mineral I could go off my nut and take the Coral Red! Sound crazy??
Beden's sugggestion of Lemans Blue/Saddle Brown is really stunning. Had I known in 2009 how beautiful that combination played out, there is a really good chance my current E93 wouldn't be Space Gray.

DSXMachina's E92 is TiAg/Saddle Brown. I've seen it in person and it's a very sharp combination.

If I were leasing (i.e. short term exposure) vs owning (long term exposure) I might jump for the Coral Red interior in a heart beat. As you probably know, Coral Red in person is a very rich pure red. With Black/TiAG/MW it would be truly stunning.

(Let me know if I'm helping here!)

Based on your previous cars, you seem to gravitate to the grayscale for exterior colors i.e. Black - Gray - Silver - White.

Based on your leanings here are the combo's I'd do in no favorite order:

Crimson/Black (Classic - My dad's 1957 356 Porsche in this livery inspired my 1994 Honda Civic Coupe - I drove it for 15 years and never tired of the combination)

Lemans/Saddle Brown Very eye-catching and not very common.

Sapphire Black/Saddle Brown or Sapphire Black/Red Can't go wrong with either, it's just a matter of how much love and attention you want to give that black exterior.

TiAg/Space Gray/MW or AW are a bit more low key and work very well if you like to fly just under the RADAR. Go wild with your interior choice. It's a coupe!

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793