View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 E93 335is & '08 535xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop362 View Post
Believe me I fear the CR interior as well!! Kind of an alternative but doubtful I'll pull the trigger(Too Bright) The Saddle Brown does look pretty sweet but that's the one I have never seen in the flesh but admired in photo's so we'll see. Honestly I see more M3's up here by a landslide over the "IS" which is appealing..Why?? Going with the 19' 313 style and really like the look better than the standard 18 inchers plus heard the 19's are forged but my C/A is clueless but researching,Any issues with the 19's for you i'm assuming you're driving on the run flats?? Thanks again Beden input really helpful!
Exterior car colors are a real personal choice and usually you're best selecting a color that you know you are going to be comfortable with everyday. Like Kat offered, you may be most comfortable with the silver and black interior like mine for the long run, especially if you are going to buy the car.

I have not had a problem with my 19" wheels and run flats but this is not my daily driver. As long as I keep the tires inflated to what's on the door sticker, the ride is very good and pliable and not what I would call harsh. You will get a bit jarred if you hit a sunken man hole cover or pot hole, and that's when I cringe and hope I didn't crack a wheel (which I have not). It's a tough decision, but my gut would probably feel better with the 18" wheels if it was my daily driver.

I have been noticing several 1 Series BMWs with finished and BMW painted brake calipers. I wish I had these, and I think you can now order these to be installed at the US port of entry facility. These caliper covers would really finish off the look of the wheels that are open on the dedicated 335is wheels.

* If the 19" wheels are forged, then I would go with them for the look.

Last edited by beden1; 11-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.