View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Beden's sugggestion of Lemans Blue/Saddle Brown is really stunning. Had I known in 2009 how beautiful that combination played out, there is a really good chance my current E93 wouldn't be Space Gray.

DSXMachina's E92 is TiAg/Saddle Brown. I've seen it in person and it's a very sharp combination.

If I were leasing (i.e. short term exposure) vs owning (long term exposure) I might jump for the Coral Red interior in a heart beat. As you probably know, Coral Red in person is a very rich pure red. With Black/TiAG/MW it would be truly stunning.

(Let me know if I'm helping here!)

Based on your previous cars, you seem to gravitate to the grayscale for exterior colors i.e. Black - Gray - Silver - White.

Based on your leanings here are the combo's I'd do in no favorite order:

Crimson/Black (Classic - My dad's 1957 356 Porsche in this livery inspired my 1994 Honda Civic Coupe - I drove it for 15 years and never tired of the combination)

Lemans/Saddle Brown Very eye-catching and not very common.

Sapphire Black/Saddle Brown or Sapphire Black/Red Can't go wrong with either, it's just a matter of how much love and attention you want to give that black exterior.

TiAg/Space Gray/MW or AW are a bit more low key and work very well if you like to fly just under the RADAR. Go wild with your interior choice. It's a coupe!
Kat it's now official...My mind is mush! So you noticed I gravitate to the easily maintained but my late teens and early 20's were consumed with black cars and it really wore me out I mean who the heck has that much spare time??Witnessed a Black 335is unsure of interior but have to admit it floored me (That good) So i have till mid December to place the order and want to get it right with no regrets.Thanks for all the suggestions and adding to my confusion LOL...Take care!

Last edited by Chop362; 11-16-2012 at 03:47 AM.