View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:05 AM
Yoyo Mama

Mein Auto: 2013 F30 335xi BSM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyCMonkeyDo View Post
I think besides those two it is the cost of the premium package. Is it the moonroof too? I forget where I had seen a good feature breakdown. I think bmwusa website has a good dot breakdown.

BJ gave a good breakdown. I completely agree on the remove the Xdrive and get the options he listed.
I believe 328 has moonroof as an option and 335 has it standard. Its not a huge deal for me. I don't use the moonroof that much in my current E90 but its nice to know its there.

BJ - Thanks for the detailed input. You make a compelling case. I guess I do have to go test drive the 328. I was worried that coming from my current E90, it would feel underpowered but most are saying that's not the case and the upgrade to 335 isn't worth the cost.

Regarding xdrive, yes VA is the mildest of the winter states but it does snow here about 2-3x a year (including our snowpocalyspe in 2009/2010) and RWD is 100% useless in snowy or even very wet conditions. That's the only reason I was considering switching to xDrive. If I stayed with RWD, I'd have to buy/store a set of snow tires, right? And then switch them on/off 2x year? I've never had snow tires so not sure how that works.

F30 2013 335i xDrive BSM :: 8AT :: Sport Line:: Tech Package :: Anthracite :: Heated Seats

E90 2006 325i SG :: steptronic :: xenon :: power/heated seats :: comfort access :: sat prep :: poplar
Mods: Chrome Exhaust Tips

2013 RX 350 Mica Blue

Retired: 2001 325i
Retired: 2003 TL 3.2