View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: LCI 550i Msport
Are there different versions of the dreaded Goodyear LS2 RFT tire out there??

I am curious because i came across random posts on the internet talking about how the gen 2 GY LS2 have been less prone to bubbles to the side walls etc..

Now most of the owners i see complaining about bubbles with the LS2 tire seems to be the 2011 F10 owners but that could just be due to them being on the road longer or possibly (wishful thinking) Goodyear made some type of revision to the tire. Does anybody know for sure?

I swapped out my LS2's with 20miles on them (went with plus size wheels/tires) and now I am debating if I should put them back on for the winter. Seem like traction isn't an issue with these over the winter but i don't want to end up with 4 bubbled tires that will end up costing me more money down the road than me purchasing a set of non RFT tires now.

Alan

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler | BMW Performance Gloss Black Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer Springs | MORR VS8.2 Brushed Finished Wheels 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires 245/35/20F 285/30/20R | M550d 16mm RSB |||More Photos of my car here|||
Advertisement