Thread: 335D vs Deer
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Snipe...so what are you shopping for this time? The better half wants an SUV (as you know) and the holiday deals are tempting me to get an x5.
Right back to a used C63. Had a local Ford dealer offer me $22k trade in on a 2009 for $43.3k but warranty is up this month, they have hinted they will drop another $2k. A local MBZ dealer offered me $25k on a 2010 that has a year or so warranty left but they want $49.9k and not too hip on this one because has cheap aftermarket wheels that do not fit right in the back and cost of used MBZ wheels puts me into CPO range, I told them they need to go down but not heard back. Another MBZ dealer but in Lousiana is trying to get me $25k for the 335d and has hinted they would take high 40s for a 2010 CPO that they are asking just shy of $51k for, he is supposed to call me today. If those all fall through then I probably will finally list the BMW for $25k and see if it sells private party.

I know of a 2010 E63 getting traded into a MBZ dealer next month and will be CPO'd and had talks with the finance manager there about it. But we are moving in town and just do not need something that big any more.

I have considered perhaps a used 911 but that puts me over what I want to spend right now so been fighting temptations to test drive any of those. Plus rear seat on these is kind of useless even with small kids, so does not really make sense to go this route.