View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 550i 6 sp Manual+35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyk View Post
HI

Looking to get a X5d and I have a few questions about the Sport Active Package

1. is there any cosmetic change besides the wheels and shadow trim?

2. why does the BMW site says "Sport suspension deleted"? x5d comes with sport suspension in stock form?

Not sure it is worth it, but I read that most forum members like the adaptive drive.
can this adaptive drive be ordered separately?

Thanks
B
You get the anthracite headliner, a sports steering wheel and sports seats unless you order the multi-contour seats for an additional charge. I think it says sport suspension delete because when you order this package on other models (P330A is a common option) the sport suspension is part of it. Mine came with the self leveling suspension and I'm not sure if this is included as part of the sports package, Adaptive Drive or some other package since my car does not have the third row seat which is an automatic for the SLS to be included.

Adaptive Drive is a no brainer MUST have option and definitely worth it IMO, and yes it can be ordered at the time you order the car. Chances are that you will not find a car equipped with it on any dealer's lot. If you have not driven one then you don't know what you're missing so it may be OK to ignore it and save the money then