View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Blue Bimmer!

Mein Auto: 2013 335i EBII
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischeung View Post
Do you think this was an error on the part of the dealership and they honoured it? Do you think others could get that same deal as well? Would you be willing to share your CA contact with others?

I whole heartedly support the sponsors of this board, but I also agree that non-sponsors who work well do deserve recognition when other board members are looking for folks to work with, and a sponsor may not be able to meet their needs. It's entirely up to you if you want to publicize the CA/dealership, or would like to do it via PM for example.
Well I think it was more of a case that they kept to their word. They offered me one things not considering I might end up with an M3. I was actually willing to pay more over invoice for the M3 but their honored their original request. The other excellent thing was they did not markup the MF or fees so I did not have to fight over that.

They had 4 available M3 allocations when I ordered. Sadly none are available anymore. Two other board members I referred used 2 of those and the final one was traded for 3x X1 allocations (they are selling really well on the East Coast since its winter time).

My CA is Jordan Shahin @ BMW of Sterlin in Virginia. I wont post his cellphone on the forums but anyone can PM me for it. He should be able to help anyone get the car they want and a excellent price. He indicated they will have additional allocations available later the year. However, it will likely be too far out for current incentives. He actually owns a 1M and sounded sad when I decided not to get the 135is.