View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 E92 335i MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
I have read numerous articles covering track accidents resulting in severe injuries and death, as well as damage to other cars, the track and facility. I seem to remember one involving a Porsche GT several years ago. An accident like that could financially wipe someone out. It's not worth potentially losing what has taken a lifetime to build.
No offense, but I didn't understand a word of what you just said. Jerry Seinfeld probably spends more time on a track than he does working and he is worth a pretty penny. If he's not worried, I'm sure you shouldn't be either.

Besides, why give it to them? I mean, when you seem to be afraid to do something perfectly legal because of how somebody might INTERPRET it, it makes very little difference whether that somebody is called "secret police ruled by communist party" or "lawyers". I thought this was, quote, "Home of the free and the land of the brave."

2011 E92 335i 6MT ZSP ZCW (ED May 17th 2010)

2013 118d BMWNA Special Edition. Black on black cloth (yay!), 5 door hatchback, 140hp diesel. Special edition items: factory debadge| "VW", "Golf" and "TDI" badges factory applied | MT | Standard go flat tires | Spare tire (yay!) | No moonroof (yay!) .