View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:59 PM

Mein Auto: 335i Convertible 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sptt144 View Post
Sweet convertible! I think I see it in the pictures. Almost looks like some sections are grey compared to the Alpine White?
Yes, that is right. The rear panels and the hood are grayish instead of white. This was the second attempt. He showed me the car in bright daylight, around 3pm so I could not see the difference...but on an overcast day and under the garage...presto.

My credit card decided in his favor...Discover Card. Just because he showed my signature on the work order. Apparently, they didn't even look at these photos I sent them along with all my letters I sent the owner about the first mistake.

We will see what the court says. I will be sending my car to get it done right in a week. I will pay my credit card in full and then cancel it. Not a big deal to lose one customer, but it's the principle that counts. And so, bye bye to Discover and hello courtroom...even if I lose the case, it's still worth pursuing so that this sheister will think twice about doing this to another person. Unless he just has tons of time on his hands.

VT