Thread: On the Turandot
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 AM
First ED 9/17 650i vert

Mein Auto: 2013 650i vert ED
I sent an email to the CA and finance manager this AM. I told them that I had been told that the car was to be delivered today, and that I just waned to pick it up as we have people coming in for the holidays and I need a vehicle. I said that we could do the Radar install next week after the holidays. He emailed everyone to be on the lookout and to just get it ready for pickup.

1:30 - I had not heard from anyone, so I called the trucking company on my own. In less that 5 minutes, they told me that my vehicle was loaded on Sunday and is scheduled to arrive today at 4:00. Good news, so I thought. I relayed this information to the CA and finance manager thinking we should be all set to go by early evening. His response? - "We are cutting it close. It all depends on how accurate their time is. I never like to turn around a car that quickly, that's where problems tend to occur."

They are open til 9PM. Perhaps I am being naive, but I don't see what the issue could be? The car went through BMW inspection in Brunswick, run it through the car wash, slap a tag on it, shake my hand and tell me you'll see me next week when I bring it back for the radar install.

I can understand not making promises that you don't know if you can live up to, but from my point of view I feel like it's a battle at every turn with these guys.

2013 650i Individual Convertible (ED)
2011 328i Convertible (retired)
2007 Z4 (retired)
2001 Z3 (retired)