View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Downtown Greenville

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Tom View Post
Go to downtown Greenville if you like restaurants, shops, etc. If not, go for a mountain drive. George T suggested a good one, there are others. Search this forum. I think I-Won-Today (Jonathan) has posted some good routes.
We agree !!! My wife and I did the PCD in early October. We got in late Sunday night, and our delivery was not till Tuesday. We spent Monday Afternoon in Downtown Greenville. Lots of great shops and restaurants to check out. Yes, Jonathan will give you good Hook Ups for your time in Greenville. Just take a walk down Main Street from one end to the Other. You will have a good time. Don't be in a hurry. Nice general store with everything under the sun. A very cool Gem Store that my wive was quite impressed with. We also found a neat little place that made all kinds of delicious Cupcakes. Yum Yum. Went well with some Hot Chocolate . We wished we had had more time to explore Greenville. We will come back for Sure.
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.