View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:05 PM

Mein Auto: Mercedes, BMW
Thumbs up Steering & # of Owners...

Dennis-

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you completely. The up down function didn't really matter to me. The rest of the items listed where typical maintenance items - the car was priced fairly and the numbers of owners doesn't really matter - it's just a snap shot, like the carFax, and how clean the engine looks.
I hesitated, 2 days later I go back and its gone. I loved the color but resist making a buying based largely on the color.

I drove an immaculate 2002 530i w/Premium/sport/winter/navigation package. Looks, smells and drives new. Non negotiable asking price of $10,990. ( One CA owner complete with Manuals and original sticker price of 52K) - My mechanic will go over tomorrow - but I doubt he will find much - I'm just a cautious guy.
It's a Toledo blue with light gray interior - very sharp. The cost of this car is essentially what I would have needed to put into the other car...

FYI: the steering column works - I will probably use it once or twice and never move it again....

Its listed near top dollar but if its the Cherry it appears to be I think its worth it.

I wil post a picture when the deal is delivered.

Cheers- Colin