View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Razor535

Mein Auto: 2009 535
What else can go wrong with a window tinting?

So I bought a 2009 cpo 535 and may I say I couldn't be happier with the sweetest ride ever. I wanted to polish it up a bit with tinting the windows. I shopped around for the best price and lifetime warranty. Going rate in my area was $220, but I found a place for $185 and same lifetime warranty. After the job was done I found that their solution dripped and basically bleached the leather on each of the doors. Needless to say I was furious, but they managed to clean it off. It looked fine upon inspection, but I took it home and found that there was damage to the rear left door. See pics. They have agreed to refund the entire price, but I'm still left with a damaged door. Any tips on how I can fix this myself (the wood panel only)? The leather seems unfixable unless I replace the entire door. Any off the cuff guesses as to how much it would cost to take to the dealer to fix? Any better suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	350134  

2009 535i space gray/black dakota - bamboo anthracite - premium package - navigation - heated front seats - 6/30/2012 purchased CPO, free maintenance until 2015 or 100k miles

Last edited by Ggramirez; 11-19-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Advertisement