View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM

Mein Auto: 320i, X3 and X5
I really have a great experience with run flats, we have an E90, F25 and E70 with run flats all, on the E90 my wife got punched tires a lot and she never had to stop or wasting time on them, just after the flat tire light comes on she just go to the tire repair center and she is on her way on minutes on day light and a save place, same thing happened with the F25 she smashed some glass piece and got a severe damage on a dangerous zone in the capital the flat tire light comes on right away but she could drove almost 4 Kms away until a safe place, then some weird sounds came from the tranny, the tire was totally destroyed and the morning after dealer told us that when one of the wheels has too different RPMS due the reduced circunference fromm the flat wheel the tranny start to do that sound and block it itself to avoid damage, the tire was replaced, but the tire has sufficient capacity to get my family away from that place... $300 for a tire and get your family safe back......bargain!!!!