View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2004 545i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalay View Post
Guy buys a BMW but can't muster an extra $35 to get a proper tint from a reputable shop.
Do you live in an apartment complex too?

seriously WTF is it with people who buy these cars but cut corners on cost? They don't want to put premium fuel in the car. Look for discount this and that...
But hey, you got a free tint at the end of the day so I guess that's the ultimate cost saver!
Vandalay, who pissed in your Cheerios? Dont be a such an a-hole 13 posts into your forum life....

To the OP, regardless of the "free tint" job I would be talking to the manager of the shop to have them cover the expense of a new door panel... that was a serious bootleg job. When they realized they couldnt remove the panel they should have called you to say so... Prior to having my car tinted I looked around for a BMW "specialty shop" for tinting and actually found one by using this forum. They did a great job and knew my car inside and out. For you, hindsight...

Mods
MTEC V3.0 AE's, Black and white roundels, Clear LED Side-markers, New Conti ExtremeContact DWS's, Charcoal Filter Delete, 35% Tint, 20%rear.

http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/w...%20BMW%20545i/

GARY BETTMAN IS A TOOL!