Thread: On the Turandot
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 M3, 1993 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by permesso View Post
After some very painful last few days trying to get answers from the dealership, I got a call out of the blue yesterday at 3PM that my car was ready. I hurried over shortly after and picked up my shiny Estoril Blue 328i M-sport with the front ED plate still on (rear plate in the trunk).

I was disappointed with the lack of communication in the last weeks and general feeling of being a burden on the CA. It has been extra hard because I sold my '06 330i over a week ago and was basically without a car. At pickup, he appeared to be super busy and almost annoyed that I was there to pickup. Once I had received confirm from BMW ED department that my car was tentatively scheduled for delivery at the dealer last Saturday, I passed this info along to the CA myself and sent him a list of reminders and requests for delivery including not washing the car (my preference), all weather mats which were part of the deal, no dealer badging, etc. The car was washed, and he didn't follow any of my other requests and didn't have the mats.

I have purchased 3 BMWs now from my local dealers, each time a different dealer because I wasn't satisfied with them. Looks like I have to try another one next time...

Side Note - what are people's thoughts on leaving the front license plate attached the way it was done in Munich? I assume it is tape and meant to be temporary.
Man, that really sucks. Mind if I ask what dealer? You're in the Philly area, I'll give you the best CA in the world to deal with. If she can put up with me, she can deal with even the most annoying ED nuts.