Thread: On the Turandot
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmurray14 View Post
Man, that really sucks. Mind if I ask what dealer? You're in the Philly area, I'll give you the best CA in the world to deal with. If she can put up with me, she can deal with even the most annoying ED nuts.
Thanks for the response. I am the western suburbs of Philly. This time I purchased from West German BMW. I have also purchased from Main Line BMW, Otto's BMW and Bobby Rahal BMW (in Pittsburgh). If I had to rank my experiences with the Philly area ones that I have dealt with (best to worst), it would be West German, Main Line, Devon Hill (service and test drive - no purchase) and then Otto's. I actually may try Lancaster BMW next time. They became an option late in my purchase process but seemed decent. I haven't tried any in NJ. Suggestions are definitely welcome.

I just want someone knowledgable on ED and the cars themselves. Be honest about the price and don't try to hide fee or invoice price - you are just wasting my time. No BS or statements that I know are incorrect about the cars and process. I always seem to know more than the CA about their product and processes - why should that be the case? If you don't know, say I don't know and find out the answer. Hell, just read bimmerfest for an hour a week and you will be a better and more knowledgable CA. Finally, listen to what I say and address my concerns. Ok, I know, enough ranting...