View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2000 BMW 540iA
Firstly that's not a Sport or at least not an M-tech but anyways I think you should get the Mtech bumpers, the Style 37 wheels and drop it down a little only.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2801/4...a6706b4b_o.jpg

Best 540i I've ever seen, extremely clean and classy, not dumped and tacky. Coilovers will help ALOT, believe me the difference between springs and a full set of coilovers is night and day. Don't go get some chinese coilovers though, at least get the KW Variant 1. They're pricey but hey you gotta pay to play. I would also focus on power mods if I were you and some better brakes would be nice, never underestimate braking importance . Most of all though if you really want alot of grip get good tires, people forget that at the end of the day everything the car does, everything it aims to do is through the tires, that's the last contact point to the road. I would get Toyo R888s but of course their rain performance is crap and they wear out fast but for ultimate street tire grip and performance the R888s are second to none.

By this time you will have spent thousands on the 540i which makes you think is it worth it and why not just get a better car for the money you'll spend.