View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d M Sport/Premium Pkg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
I never could bring myself to consider a A3 TDI because of the Sportwagon TDI.
Yep thats why we ended up with a Golf Wagon TDI 6spd fully loaded [Highline in Canada] for my wife and kids!

She's been lovin it.........what can I say!!!

But VW can make a lot of money by giving HID/Xenon lights options etc in Canada, they are not coz the decision makers at VW Canada and VW America or BMW America or Audi America for that matter are not car enthusiasts, they're a bunch of North American business graduate monkeys trying to achieve their own 1 year or 2 year objectives, lol, its so predictive I can't help but laugh at what is going to happen to these companies, pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR they perhaps know how goofy north american consumer is and therefore they can do the same what GM, Chrysler and Ford has been doing to US/Canadian consumers, shove the ****tiest product down their throat and they'll buy it, I as a north american say no to ****y product!!! you have the ability to and resources to give good stuff to us so why aren't you???

The GMs, Fords and Chryslers have been delievering as needed and required by consumers in Europe for years so why not here, is it because they're in bed with the big oil or is it becuase NA consumer is willing to buy anything in the name of "domestic"............I think we the people in North America should have a choice and be able to enjoy the same as the rest of the world, frankly it is our taxes that fund MTO or DOT to work for us but it seems these institutions are getting a bigger pay cheque to ensure the good things don't come our way.....otherwise who'll buy a GM product costing less than $1500 and your neighbor paying $22000 for it!!! go figure........instead of the Golf Wagon we'd have a Dodge Caravan made in the USA if it was available with the 2.2 CRD common rail diesel as it is in Eorope! Don't know what to say anymore...............over and out.

Last edited by DZLMAN; 11-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.