View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Ukemi - that's how I roll

Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
People in BMW have told us (Bimmerfest) to show them the interest level and they will build them. I think the problem is that we're an enthusiast community so it seems like *everyone* wants a manual SUV but when you start counting up the numbers of people really in the market, who wouldn't have to compromise with a significant other, commuting, etc. the number drops quickly. We have a few ideas in the works to try and show BMW that there is interest but I wonder where the true number will shake out.

Tim
Funny, i was pretty much giving away my X3 at the price I posted for mine and got two wishy washy e mails and that was it. Of course I got them on the day that I was going to pick up my new ride and was not going to change things.

Really wanted mine to go to someone that appreciated a MT X3. You figure it was in near mint condition. Had lots of nice add ons, was outfitted well, under 75k miles and was asking $17,5k. Keep looking for it to pop up on the road somewhere and ask what they paid for it.
2005 GC
2000 Jeep Cherokee
1997 Twin Turbo RX-7
1984 GTI Wolfsburg Edition Neuspeed and more