View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:33 AM
Ukemi - that's how I roll
Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
People in BMW have told us (Bimmerfest) to show them the interest level and they will build them. I think the problem is that we're an enthusiast community so it seems like *everyone* wants a manual SUV but when you start counting up the numbers of people really in the market, who wouldn't have to compromise with a significant other, commuting, etc. the number drops quickly. We have a few ideas in the works to try and show BMW that there is interest but I wonder where the true number will shake out.

Funny, i was pretty much giving away my X3 at the price I posted for mine and got two wishy washy e mails and that was it. Of course I got them on the day that I was going to pick up my new ride and was not going to change things.

Really wanted mine to go to someone that appreciated a MT X3. You figure it was in near mint condition. Had lots of nice add ons, was outfitted well, under 75k miles and was asking $17,5k. Keep looking for it to pop up on the road somewhere and ask what they paid for it.
2013 S4 Loaded (and NO RFT's) Awesome is an understatement
2008 MT X3 RIP you were a faithful sidekick and will be missed.
2007 AT X3 RIPOS
2005 GC
2000 Jeep Cherokee
1997 Twin Turbo RX-7
1984 GTI Wolfsburg Edition Neuspeed and more