View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
here some pics of previous work i've done:

bmw e64 6series interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber.

from a bmw 645ci, this is a trim the owner sent me from NY. also sent me the cup holder & steering wheel trim. came out great! will be back in the mail on Mon. this is the 8/10th job i've done for east coast guys... Wu! Wraps

bmw 645ci smoked the lights in matte smoke film. also did the amber part of the headlights. then wrapped the silver side marker accents in 3m 1080 matte black. lastly slapped on some matte black bmw roundels for the hood, trunk, and steering wheel. did the roof a couple weeks ago in 3m 1080 gloss black, still looking fresh! owner also came back with some sick 20" iforged wheels in a satin textured dark gray finish! this car is coming along FAST! owners diggin the new stealth look! Wu! Wraps

fellow EAS member in a 645ci! owner wrapped the headlights himself so i did the taillights, side markers, and revers lights on bottom of rear bumper. everything came out great! i also wrapped the chrome sidemarker trim in matte black. this is the chinese film, no brand but it works great! thicker than oracal 8300, more scratch resistant, glue is much more stickier so we applications are easier since you can squeegie all the moisture out in less passes. owner is very happy with the new look & also the big ass scratches on the front bumper that my homie knocked out! Wu! Wraps