Thread: Z4 Roadster (E85) Auxiliary input adapter?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Underway on Nuclear Power

Mein Auto: Me
Now that makes some sense. I always wondered about that, but I also knew about the playlist limitations. I use a iPod classic 160.

One of the reasons I never went that way was those playlist limitations. Just my personal preferences, but I like the full control using the iPod, and I can just pull it out of the holder when I leave the car. We found out that my wife's iPhone 4 fits in the cradle perfectly and works well. Pros & cons to each approach.....

Using the cable I mentioned, gives you a constant volume level out of the device so you don't have to use the thumb wheel for volume, the steering controls just work. Plus all of the cables are hidden like with your cable which to me, is a big plus.
Furthermore, does legality establish morality?
Slavery was legal; apartheid was legal; Stalinist, Nazi, and Maoist purges were legal. Clearly, the fact of legality does not justify these crimes. Legality, alone, cannot be the talisman of morel people. - Walter E. Williams