Thread: Z4 Roadster (E85) Auxiliary input adapter?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:01 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
I think the best of both worlds for me would be to install the AUX jack which would give me the flexibility of using any iPod and having more control over the music and more playlists when I wanted including the Genius Mixes.

Where is the AUX port installed in the dash on the post-2006 models? Is it just in the radio access panel below the dash above the console?

Based on the info earlier in this thread I did order the Z4 bracket and a device mount for my smart phone but not for an iPod. ProClips is running a 25% off Black Friday sale right now.

BTW, I used the info on your website when I did my valve adjustment. I guess I never looked at any of the info about the head unit or the audio system because I didn't think I needed it! So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for putting the info together on your website! (I just wish every link didn't open a new tab!)
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!

Last edited by SD Z4MR; 11-21-2012 at 02:05 PM.