View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 650 coupe SE, V8 4runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Thanks for the plots. Too bad the ordinates aren't scaled the same for a more direct comparison. A 10% increase makes sense for an exhaust and boost increase. I would have thought a little more actually.

If you are referring to my posts as "...talk theory", I think you need to re-read them. My points are not theoretical, they are factual. When I am making assumptions for discussion's sake, I say so. Bottom line is I was right. Both about BMW understating HP and about Dinan not adding 40%. Even my comment about settling for a 10% increase was prophetic.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I am just trying to discuss our cars (a little tech to Southy's fluff, BTW, thanks for the complement). If I did so I apologize. We are on the same team and I am happy for you. I would love to add some HP, but I cannot justify spending 3 or 4 grand on a lease. Good luck and congratulations.

That's exactly how I feel about the Dinan - fine is I'm buying, no way on a lease. Why would I want to put big money into something I don't own and have to turn in 3 years from now?