View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 09 X5 4.8
Keady,

Not sure if my post regarding D2 was helpful, youtuned so quickly from the time of my post your mind may have already had you at the dealer.. i believe i was one of the first Gt with D2 tune, certainly in the NY area....
My advice....if you are so blown away by the tune as you sound....

Eisenmann exhaust will surprise the sh*t out of you..great looking quad tips and noticeably additional power....i did sport tune and the sound is perfect..pushes more early air and gives you additional bursts of speed off the line or in hard accelerations...

Same goes for the springs...essentially kicks all modes up one so comfort is now sport and sport sport plus (but maintains the electronic stabilizations you have with sport but lose with sport+, and sport plus gives you the true stiffness you want at the times you need it...
Your comment of what 150 felt like in the straights is equaled when you can blow through s turns with no dive and the handling of a much smaller lighter vehicle..thats what the springs will do for you....

with D@ i hope you have added some stealth toys, built in passport CI, and laser shifter all around..id be in jail without them....

best and enjoy

mp

gt...i look at th upgrades amortized over the life of my driving the car....over 3 years its $25 a week,$3,5 dollars a day..... to truly drive the ultimate driving machine...

2012 GT 550ix Msport (feb12)(ok early march 12)
09 X5 4.8
12 X3 35i (the wife)
09 C4S
61 356 roadster