View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:19 AM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zain1003 View Post
???

You hadn't said anything.
Notice that he edited his post. He probably said something, posted it, then changed his mind, and edited the original comment because you can't delete a post on Bimmerfest.

Been around forums much?

My opinions:

$2K ain't gonna go far. There are plenty of exhaust systems around, including the BMW performance exhaust, but they will easily chew most if not all and more of that $2K.

New wheels and tires? Also not cheap. Don't buy cheap wheels and a decent set (check out Apex Racing Parts, a sponsor here) and decent tires will also eat up that $2k and more.

These are the two mods that sound like they're most likely what you want based on your original post, but do both of them and you looking at more like $3-5K.

The cheapest "tasteful" mod? Less than a hundred bucks for matte black grilles. That and a few bucks at Home Depot for a can of Plasti-Dip to black out your the 335i badge on your trunk.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!

Last edited by SD Z4MR; 11-23-2012 at 03:20 AM.