View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:05 AM

Mein Auto: Ferrari 360, MB E350
Took the car from LA on Tues night drove from 11pm -5am back to Bay Area. What a blast. I didn't think I would use lane departure or active cruise control but now I found they are must for GT. This car is exactly what I want. It has power and very comfy for long distance trip plus all those techno features made the long trip a lot safer.

Mpresss, I read your posts regarding DH and that's why I picked up this car. Yes, if you want 550GT, definitely get DH + active steering. The car handles so well. High speed 110 mph turn feels like 80mph. I can make u-turn in 1 and a half lane widths. Isn't that amazing? I will hold on my decision for Dinan stage 3 now. I think the car is capable of doing what I am asking for at least for now. It is so much fun to drive. I am not saying it handles better than M3 or other sports car. For the purpose I need for this vehicle, I think this is the best of it. I owned a first gen x5 4.0 long time back and before purchasing I test drove X5 and X6. These 2 cars are no comparison with GT. I am so glad people in this country overlook this car so I can get one for a descent price.