View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Salz und Pfeffer

Mein Auto: 2014 F22 M235i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBMW View Post
Hello,

New member here. Joined in since going to the Beamer dealership tommorow to "possibly" close a deal on a 2013 535i with M SPORT, TECH AND PREMIUM packages.

I always driven Lexus in my life and just bought a Mercedes GL450.

Anyways I wanted to compare a lease quote I received from the dealer today.

MSRP 63.5K. I have negotiated the price to $59k (although doesn't matter in a lease I guess)

36 month, 10k miles and with $4000 down, they quoted me $698 + tax per month. I walked out and told them to work on better numbers. They did add the winter rebate option but I asked for more discounts.

I do not want to pay more than $3000 and payment not more than $650 / month (tax included)

The dealership was swampped today (good for beamer) and I had to leave and wasn't able to talk directly with the sales mgr. Take 2 tommorow.

Any suggestions on lease terms? Fair?

Thanks.

New Beamer Owner (maybe)
Negotiating the final price in the lease does matter, and it matters a lot unless you don't care about the money in your bank account.
I would not rush to your dealer in the morning, talk to one of the site sponsors, and get a better idea about leasing.
Also, you are better off posting your question in ask-a-dealer section of these forums.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer App

Last edited by lqaddict; 11-24-2012 at 01:20 AM.