View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrchmbl View Post
Everybody-

All of the research I've done from your bounty of posts has led me to the following build. Considerations that went in include: as much as I love the I-6, fuel efficiency and the extra 4k right off the bat pretty much killed the 335; I'm used to driving Subarus, so I like the feel of AWD, plus being able to get around when visiting my grandparents in lake-effect snow land (Rochester, NY) is important to me (hill descent control is nice, too); I love the EBII/Coral Red combo, so M-Sport is a must; to keep the sportiness, ZDH is also a must; lighting (duh); cold weather for those visits mentioned above; I love my creature comforts and tech, so premium package (plus the sports packages that come with SiriusXM) and tech package go right in, and music keeps me sane on long trips, so the HK is going in; finally, you all say that the sport tranny is great, and test drives have confirmed this. Here goes:

2013 BMW 328i xDrive
Estoril Blue Metallic Paint
M Sport Line
18" M Alloy Wheels 400M w/ Mixed Tires
Highlight Trim Black High Gloss
Aluminum Hexagon Interior Trim
Performance Summer Tires
Coral Red Dakota Leather
Cold Weather Package
Dynamic Handling Package
Lighting Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Sport Auto Transmission w/Paddles
Harmon Kardon Surround System
Total Price: $48,725.00 + D&H

This is a military overseas sale, so that's why th price is so low (relatively speaking). I'm also planning on getting the BMW 17" cold-weather wheel/tire package for the winter. Any comments/recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and sorry about the wall of (con)text.

No shortwave? Dude. Keep in touch with the folks in Bahrain.