View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:38 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
Actually, I would probably get over that price since my car is so clean and has every option except for parking sensors. I also feel the value will stay strong for a number of years because BMW did not make many 335is' particularly in convertibles.

Used car values are also currently rising due to the many cars lost during hurricane Sandy, and there is an overall shortage of quality used cars for the years 2009 through 2011 because car sales in general were down during that period.

But, I'm not interested in selling my car.
Your car is not some enthusiasts dream or a future collectible. It's a pedestrian BMW hardtop convertible. Nice car, but let's not go crazy.

And as for driving dynamics, I've driven your car and the F30 4 cylinder is more fun to drive and more connected to the road than the E93. Your car is at its finest at 30 MPH on a sunny day. Top up at 90 MPH, not the best purchase decision.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®