View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 E93 335is & '08 535xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesonsviggen View Post
Again, don't you want to be the bigger person(especially at 6'4!)...your excuse is BJ bated you into defending your purchases. That means +1 for BJ right there. I have been here long enough to see how completely entertaining that is, I often read his replies with a smile on my face.

98% of all Z cars on the road are non M-cars. So yeah, mostly automatic equipped small engine cars driven by women(they are also popular with the gay community).

That's kind of par for the course. How many E90 328's driven by women are there compared to M cars of the same platform? That's kind of the point, you have exclusivity built in when opting for the M iteration. The M-Roadster has been selected by places like Hagarty as future collectibles and written up in mags when tested as a modern or German AC Cobra. It is a car that bites when things go wrong just like earlier 911's would. So there, a bit of education for you since you admit to knowing so little and never driven the car you refer to as a "girls" car.

Meanwhile I have driven an E92 335is, as well as many iterations of M and non M 3 series.
Now who is baiting who?

Thank you for educating me on the BMW Z cars. Now I know that they are considered to be cars for women and gay people.