View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALWATERBOY View Post
Too true! And that would be exactly 2 tons, mine.

But, I like the hard top - woulda bought a Porsche for much much much much much better handling & ride if not for it.

E93 also available as M3....still not a Porsche, but moves better, understatedly.

335i can get to 60 in skosh under 4 sec. Other benefits, modded.

Careful....
The E93 has plenty going for it. So does an F30. But people want to be sooo vocal about faults of one, well why not the other lol.

I assume your 0-60 quotes are modded and not stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
Now who is baiting who?

Thank you for educating me on the BMW Z cars. Now I know that they are considered to be cars for women and gay people.

Just having fun at your expense lol.

And yes, Z cars, just like many BMWs are purchased by women and people who like the Roundel. The M cars bring something different to the table. On my home forum and at meets, M Roadster and Coupe owners are some of the most helpful, knowledgeable and non ego maniacs I have ever encountered. This is the opposite of 90% of the rest of the community I have found over the years.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: ForgeStar F14 19's summer-OZ Superleggera 17's winter/Rogue Catback/Integral Audio/AFE intake scoop/BMS stage 1